Medical and Nursing ACFI / AN-ACC CONSULTANT
- $100K – $120K + Super + Salary Packing + Parking
- Located NOR with a small NFP Aged Care Provider
- Pivotal Role – 12 month Contract with possible extension
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Consultant to join a leading Aged Care provider who have created a new role to help the organisation transition from ACFI to AN-ACC. Reporting directly to the CEO this is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
They offer a positive team environment in a modern facility and are focused on the delivery of great customer care.
- Unique leadership role for a Specialist in AN-ACC who can lead with the funding changes
- Working 4 or 5 days per week you will be instrumental in developing and implementing an AN-ACC model that meets the new funding requirements
- Work closely with the CEO, Residential Managers, Finance Team and administration staff to assist them with the transition
- Facilitate, coordinate, analyse, report and evaluate the application of AN-ACC to ensure funding outcomes
- Review, develop and monitor new policies for funding to meet legislative requirements
- Train staff on assessment screening tool and schedule to identify deteriorating residents and ensure re-assessments
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience working as a Clinical Manager, Quality Coordinator, Service Manager or ACFI Specialist from Residential Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with assessment, care planning and documentation skills
- Highly skilled in balancing resident needs with funding
- Strong financial acumen, ability to engage and train staff in a positive manner
- AHPRA Registration
We are commencing interviews immediately so please apply now. For a confidential discussion please contact Karen Sharp – Recruitment Team Lead on 0437485590. Applications viewed immediately. No Cover Letter required.Apply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479