Zenith All Rounder Operator – 2/2 Roster
START 2024 IN THE RIGHT ROLE
We have partnered with a major Australian mining company to support their Western Australian operations. You will join the team as an experienced All Rounder Operator across a busy hard rock mining operation.
As the mine transitions into autonomous operations you will play a vital role in the production team working along-side autonomous haul trucks – previous experience is not essential but would be desirable.
The miner has a well-known industry brand with a strong focus on culture, wellbeing, safety, and production outcomes across their operation.
Roster: 2/2 FIFO Roster ex Perth
Pay Rate: $60 an Hour + Superannuation on All Hours
Temporary to Permanent Opportunities Available
- Great Mine Site Facilities – Gym, Pool and Great Food Options
- 2 Weeks on, 2 Weeks off – Lifestyle Roster
- Qantas Frequent Flier Points on All Flights to Site
- Superannuation on all hours worked
- Dedicated recruitment consultant throughout your employment for all workplace and payroll queries
- Long-term work with opportunities for permanency direct with the mine owner
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITY
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in busy open pit mining operations
- Previous experience operating 2-3 machines (CAT 789, 793 Trucks, CAT D10, D11 Dozers, CAT 992, 994 Loaders, CAT 14 & 16 Graders or similar equipment)
- National Police Clearance within 6 Months
- Able to Pass Onboarding Process Including Medical and Reference Checks
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be a part of one of Western Australia’s most exciting resource projects and the opportunity to be involved in a busy open pit mining environment across multiple mining opportunities with Zenith Search, click “Apply Now”.
Zenith Search are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to apply with applications reviewed on merit, competency and values.
Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start!
ABOUT YOUR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Martyn Hill is an experienced mining industry recruiter with over 12 years’ experience recruiting for high volume technical blue-collar mining and construction roles throughout Australia.
He is an active member of the Recruitment Consulting and Staffing Association and passionate about raising the professional standard and accreditation of the recruitment industry.