Automotive Assembley Technicians
We want people eager to Build and work with new vehicles? Apply to Zenith!
- 6am to 4pm Hours (Mon-Thur) 6am to 2pm (Fri) Bruce Rock
- 6am to 4pm Hours (Mon-Fri) Local
- 9/5 DIDO or local to Bruce Rock Rosters
- Accommodation and meals provided for Bruce Rock DIDO Rosters
What you need to know.
- Bruce Rock or Perth Based Workshops
- Casual to Permanent Opportunities
- Immediate Start!
What you need.
- Mechanical background or experience highly desirable
- LV or HV Mechanics also welcome to apply!
- Trade qualification in Mechanical Fitting
- Experience in Heavy Duty Road Transport manufacturing (trucks and trailers)
- Forklift Ticket
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass DAS
What the job is.
- Assembling, servicing and repairing road transport equipment to BRE
- Working on hydraulics and PTO systems used in tippers
- Working on AIR braking systems, as well as ABS/EBS
- Working on trailer electrical and lighting systems
This is a GREAT Opportunity to grow your skills or learn a new part of it the industry! Apply and see where you can be taken to!
Email your resume through to Daniel@zenithsearch.com or contact me directly on 0480042501, or call me on 0447103620 after hours!
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!Apply Now