Trade and Services Boilermaker Welder
- 12-hour night shifts
- $61.20+ $75.95 every hour worked after 7.6 hours
- Immediate starts available
- Weld testing this week
- Internal growth & development opportunities
Operating for over 30+ years, the client is a family owned company that has grown exponentially into the mining industry’s leading service provider. The clients focus on manufacturing and engineering merchandise that is then sold directly to key suppliers and mining operations.
Zenith Blue Collar are seeking experienced Boilermaker/Welders to join our team in Hazelmere for immediate starts. The role will involve fabricating and welding trays, buckets and dump truck bodies.
- Proven welding and fabrication experience
- Ability to pass a 2F/3F weld test with FCAW
- Ability to read drawings
- Experience using hand tools and power tools
The Qualifications & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Advantageous not required)
- Demonstrated experience as a Boilermaker/Welder
- Own Tools (Required)
- Able to pass weld test of 2F/3F weld test in FCAW fillet welds
We strongly encourage applicants with all Boilermaker/Welder experience to apply.
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Evyy at Zenith Search on 0480 042 517.Apply Now