Zenith Business Development Manager
The opportunity – Business Development Manager
Our client is a pioneer in the renewable energy markets, that will provide transport a more competitive supply of power with no carbon footprint.
To support continued growth, they are looking to appoint an additional Senior Business Development Manager from a transport/logistics background.
We are looking for someone who can “Talk Trucks” (Heavy haulage fleet) and build long term relationships with new customers.
You will utilise your knowledge and industry expertise to drive business growth and manage successful customer relationships.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Prospect, engage, negotiate and close commercial contractual opportunities.
- Provide analysis, identification and qualification of large and/or complex opportunities
- Build solid business cases that are explicit and value-driven.
- Build key relationships at C-Suite level and translate client needs into a solution.
- Leverage your existing knowledge/contacts to open the door to opportunity.
Is this for you?
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Mechanical background HV (desirable)
- Transport Fleet Management experience (highly regarded)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in customer facing acquisition/business development roles
- History of successful sales performance, in solution selling with proven sales methodologies
- A clear communicator with an eye on the end goal, always putting the client first
- A hunter attitude, constantly focused on meeting and exceeding your targets
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with Tamara on 0483 943 891 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Senior Recruitment Consultant