Healthcare Care Companion – AM, PM & Night Shifts – Mandurah
- COMPASSIONATE CARER required – Permanent Position – AM, PM & Night Shifts – Part Time
$27ph + super + salary sacrifice + loading for PM & night shifts along with weekends
- Work for one of Australia’s Leading Aged Care Facility Provider
*** PLEASE KINDLY NOTE – this is not for CASUAL employment and only carers who can commit to permanent part time employment will be considered***
Zenith Healthcare have the pleasure to partner with one of Australia’s leading aged care facility providers who have an excellent reputation and who are fully accredited.
We have an urgent requirement for a couple of permanent part time carers working in their Mandurah Facility (which has 83 beds) where you will be part of the multi-disciplinary team who are focused on delivery high quality care to their elderly residents in their twilight years.
We are really trying to help our client in the current market conditions, to find high quality ‘care staff’ who really care about what they do and enjoy working in an aged care setting being part of a compassionate team.
We have permanent Part Time opportunities available for Carers who can commit to working regular AM, PM or Night shifts at their Mandurah Facility. This is a great opportunity to suit your needs and life style choice – additionally, our client is also offering training and development for you to become medication competent.
The Exciting Position:
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan and Aged Care Standards
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene & care, help at meal times, support with domestic and leisure activities and general mobility
- Delivered care in a timely, friendly, kind and safe manner
- Ensure all personal care tasks (including toileting & showering) are delivered with dignity and respect
- Assistance with medication
- Simple wound dressing
- Building relationships based on trust and compassion whilst working with each resident so they can continue to do the things they love
- Complete and update necessary documentation and resident records
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, their families and any other external parties
- Previous experience as a Carer in an Aged Care setting
- Certificate 3 or 4 is essential, along with a minimum of 3-6 months experience as a carer in an aged care setting
- All Nursing and Allied Health students will be considered if you have worked 120 hours/3 months as a practical placement in any aged care facility
What to expect in return:
- $27ph + super + salary sacrifice
- Various AM, PM & Night Shifts AVAILABLE
- Permanent Opportunities Available – Permanent Part (this is not casual employment)
- Training and Development to become medication competent
This is an urgent requirement as we are conducting immediate interviews, so please send us your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director – Healthcare by clicking ‘apply now’ – thank you for your consideration.Apply Now