Zenith Care Companion – AM & PM Shifts – Mandurah
- Experienced CARERS required – Permanent Full Time or Part Time Positions available
- AM & PM Shifts available (minimum of working 3 shifts every week on a fixed roster)
- $31ph + super + salary sacrifice + 12.5% loading for PM shifts along with weekends
- Work for one of Australia’s Leading Residential Aged Care Providers
- Halls Head location – 83 Beds
*** PLEASE KINDLY NOTE – this is not CASUAL employment and only carers who can commit to permanent full time or part time employment will be considered where you have a fixed roster with set days/shifts every week ***
Zenith Healthcare have the pleasure to partner with one of Australia’s leading aged care facility providers who have an excellent reputation and who are fully accredited.
We have an urgent requirement for a 2-3 permanent part time or full time carers working in their Halls Head Facility (which has 83 beds) where you will be part of the multi-disciplinary team who are focused on delivery high quality care to their elderly residents in their twilight years.
We are really trying to help our client in the current market conditions, to find high quality ‘care staff’ who really care about what they do and enjoy working in an aged care setting being part of a compassionate team.
We have permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities available for Carers who can commit to working fixed regular shifts every week covering AM & PM shifts at their Halls Head Facility. There is an opportunity for career advancement and to increase your hourly rate of pay as our client is also offering training and development for you to become medication competent carer with more responsibility.
It is essential that you commit to a fixed roster which means that you have to work the set days and shifts that you have been employed to do and agreed to. You cannot switch shifts once you have started.
The Exciting Position:
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan and Aged Care Standards
- Daily living assistance including showering, dressing, grooming, supporting with mobility issues, helping with physio exercises, personal hygiene & care, help at meal times, support with domestic and leisure activities and more
- Delivering care in a timely, friendly, kind and safe manner
- Ensure all personal care tasks (including toileting & showering) are delivered with dignity and respect
- Assistance with medication
- Building relationships based on trust and compassion whilst working with each resident so they can continue to do the things they love
- Complete and update necessary documentation and resident records
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, their families and any other external parties
- Must have permanent right to work in Australia
- Certificate 3 or 4 is essential, along with a minimum of 12 months experience as a carer in an aged care setting
- Must be able to commit to working on a fixed roster with set days and shifts as there is not an option to change your shifts once you commence employment
What to expect in return:
- $31ph + super + salary sacrifice (extra $4-$5ph extra an hour on top on base rate)
- 50% loading for Saturday Shifts
- 75% loading for Sunday Shifts
- Great team and support
- Various AM & PM Shifts available
- Permanent Part Time or Full Time Employment Opportunities Available – (this is not casual employment)
- Training and Development to become medication competent
This is an urgent requirement as we are conducting immediate interviews, so please send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director – Healthcare by clicking ‘apply now’ – thank you for your consideration.