Health and Safety Carer – Aged Care
- COMPASSIONATE CARERS required – Permanent Positions – Full Time, Part Time & Casual
- $27ph + super + salary sacrifice + travel bonus
- Work for one of Australia’s Leading Aged Care Facility Providers
Zenith Healthcare have the pleasure to partner with one of Australia’s leading aged care facility providers who have an excellent reputation and who are fully accredited.
We have an urgent requirement for 25 Carers working in their Claremont Facility (which has 73 beds) where you will be part of the multi-disciplinary team who are focused on delivery high quality care to their elderly residents in their twilight years.
We are really trying to help our client in the current market conditions, to find high quality ‘care staff’ who really care about what they do and enjoy working in an aged care setting being part of a compassionate team.
We have permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available to suit your needs and life style choice – additionally, our client is also offering a travel bonus to assist with petrol costs and expenses.
The Exciting Position:
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene & care, help at meal times, support with domestic and leisure activities and general mobility
- Delivered care in a timely, friendly, kind and safe manner
- Ensure all personal care tasks (including toileting & showering) are delivered with dignity and respect
- Assistance with medication, simple wound dressing
- Building relationships based on trust and compassion whilst working with each resident so they can continue to do the things they love
- Complete and update necessary documentation and resident records
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, their families and any other external parties
- Previous experience as a Carer in an Aged Care setting
- Certificate 3 or 4 helpful but not essential, as long as you have 6 months experience as a carer
- All Nursing and Allied Health students will be considered if you have worked 120 hours/3 months as a practical placement in any aged care facility
What to expect in return:
- $27ph + super + salary sacrifice + travel bonus (to cover petrol expenses)
- Additional shift loading for PM, Night and Weekend Shifts
- Permanent Opportunities Available – Full Time & Part Time along with Casual – Any Days / Any Shifts
This is an urgent requirement as we are conducting immediate interviews, so please send us your resume now to Tanzela Azam – Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’ Thank you for your consideration.Apply Now