Healthcare - General Carers / Personal Care Assistants
Carers / Personal Care Assistants
- Permanent Full Time & Part Time Opportunities – SOR
- $25.50 – $26.37 + Super + $16K Salary Packaging + Parking
- Leading Aged Care Provider – Variety of Days and Shifts
Zenith Healthcare has the pleasure to partner with a leading aged care provider who has an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent care and services.
We are currently seeking MULTIPLE CARERS/AINs to work across various facilities who are focused on delivering high-quality care to their elderly residents in their twilight years. If you enjoy working in an aged care setting and being part of a compassionate team who come to work each day feeling valued and know their contribution is appreciated, then we look forward to welcoming you! Be part of this amazing organisation which is truly supportive of their staff, offers a friendly workplace and cares about their employees offering exceptional work/life balance.
Our client has Permanent Full Time AND Part Time opportunities available to suit your needs and lifestyle choice. MONDAY TO SUNDAY – AM, PM, and NIGHT SHIFTS – YOU CHOOSE!
The Exciting Position:
- Providing care in accordance with the resident’s Individualised Care Plan
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene & care, help at mealtimes, support with domestic and leisure activities and general mobility
- Delivering care in a timely, friendly, kind and safe manner
- Ensuring all personal care tasks are delivered with dignity and respect
- Building relationships based on trust and compassion whilst working with each resident so they can continue to do the things they love
- Completing and updating necessary documentation and resident records
- Delivering excellent customer service to residents, their families and any other external parties
- Previous experience as a Carer in residential Aged Care or healthcare setting
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care, Individual Support, Community, or similar
- Nursing student with 120 hours/3 months practical placement
- Current Covid and Flu 2022 vaccinations
- National Police Clearance (less than 6 months old)
What to expect in return:
- $25.50 – $26.37 phr (depending on experience) + Super
- Additional $16K salary packaging – increase your income by 5-10% without working longer hours!
- Additional Shift Loading/Penalties applicable
- Free onsite parking available and close to transport
- Permanent Opportunities – Any Days / Any Shifts
- Supportive, friendly, engaging team who work together
- Values driven organisation who truly respects your contribution
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program for your wellbeing
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please send your resume now by clicking ‘apply now’ or call Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager on 0437 485 590. Thank you for your consideration. No cover letter is required.