Medical and Nursing Carers / Personal Care Assistants – Fremantle & Port Coogee
CARERS / PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS
- Compassionate CARERS – Permanent Full & Part Time – PORT COOGEE & FREMANTLE
- $24.76 – $28phr + Discounts/Benefits + Study Days + Education/Career Progression + Parking
- Work for one of Australia’s Leading National Aged Care Providers
Zenith Healthcare have the pleasure to partner with one of Australia’s leading aged care facility providers who have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding care and services.
We have an urgent requirement for MULTIPLE CARERS working in their PORT COOGEE & FREMANTLE facilities where you will be part of the multi-disciplinary team who are focused on delivery high quality care to their elderly residents in their twilight years.
We are assisting our client in the current market conditions to find high quality ‘care staff’ who really care about what they do and enjoy working in an aged care setting being part of a compassionate team.
We have Permanent Full Time AND Part Time opportunities available to suit your needs and lifestyle choice. MONDAY TO SUNDAY – AM, PM and NIGHT SHIFTS – YOU CHOOSE.
The Exciting Position:
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene & care, help at mealtimes, support with domestic and leisure activities and general mobility
- Deliver care in a timely, friendly, kind and safe manner
- Ensure all personal care tasks are delivered with dignity and respect
- Build relationships based on trust and compassion whilst working with each resident so they can continue to do the things they love
- Complete and update necessary documentation and resident records
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, their families and any other external parties
- Previous experience 6 months minimum as a Carer in an Aged Care setting
- Certificate 3 or 4 (Aged Care, Community Support, Health Services Assistant or Disability Support)
- All Nursing students will be considered if you have worked 120 hours/3 months as a practical placement in any aged care facility
What to expect in return:
- $24.76 – $28phr + onsite parking available and close to transport
- Additional shift loading 15% PM/Night shifts and Saturday 50% / Sunday 75% loading
- Permanent Opportunities Available – Full Time & Part Time – Any Days / Any Shifts
- Discounts and benefits at retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi
- Appreciation programs and events – be rewarded for your contribution, national awards of excellence and team events
This is an urgent requirement as we are conducting immediate interviews, so please send us your resume now by clicking ‘apply now’ or call Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager on 0437485590. Thank you for your consideration. No cover letter required.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479