Blue Collar Carpenter
- Ongoing formwork carpentry roles
- Long term Perth local work – NOR
- Immediate Start available & great team culture
The Opportunity: Formwork Carpenters
With a range of civil concrete projects on sites across the Perth metro area currently, we are looking for several experienced Carpenters who are looking for long term work and an immediate start – NOR especially.
Working with a team of like-minded tradies you will be happy to assist other team members as needed and be willing to be flexible in the work/teams/projects that you are working on.
In return you will enjoy working in a long-term role with a proven and friendly team for a company that values you as an individual – this is not another large corporation where you are just another number, but a WA owned business who cares.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience working as a Formwork Carpenter
- Proven formwork & experience on civil construction sites;
- Ability to follow directions and problem solve;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and D&A requirements.
- Clear understanding of applicable HSE requirements;
- Construction Industry White Card & relevant tickets;
How to apply:
A highly attractive rate is on offer for these Carpentry roles, paid weekly.
These positions are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Ian on (08) 9480 0479.Apply Now