Zenith Civil Dozer Operator with GPS
Working with our Civil and Sub-Division Contractor clients you will be an integral part of the team delivering highly skilled services in busy civil tailings dam and construction projects.
You will be operating a variety of Dozers and must possess the ability to use GPS systems and follow plans to contribute to the overall project targets, while maintaining a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in major long-term FIFO projects with opportunities for full time permanent conversion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a clear National Police Clearance
- Minimum 12 months of civil detailed earthworks operating experience
- Previous experience completing:
- Batter trimming and trenching
- Steep terrain earthworks
- Final trim and final cut with GPS
- Maintain 10mm tolerances
- Fine detailed earthworks
- D6 – D10 Dozers
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screens.
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements.
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth to site
- $65+ an Hour Pay
- Superannuation on all hours worked
- Long duration construction project
- Work with a leading civil earthmoving contractor
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates and conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services to the Australian mining and construction industry. Our clients trust our industry experienced recruitment consultants to deliver an innovative, professional, and ethical approach to sourcing only the best talent for their operations. Our employees and applicants can trust that our award-winning consultants will consistently go above and beyond to get you the job you want in your next role with us!
ABOUT YOUR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Martyn Hill is an experienced mining industry recruiter with over 12 years’ experience recruiting for high volume technical blue-collar mining and construction roles throughout Australia.
He is an active member of the Recruitment Consulting and Staffing Association and passionate about raising the professional standard and accreditation of the recruitment industry.