Construction Civil Engineering Technician
- METRO POSITION
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT
- $500 ++ MILLION DOLLAR PACKAGE
Based on current and future works within the Perth metro region, we’re currently recruiting a full-time, permanent Civil Engineering Technician to work within our existing project teams on a full-time basis across a broad range of project delivery activities on our major projects.
Reporting to our Senior Project Engineer, the scope of the role will see you:
- Support and provide technical assistance to our supervisors and design teams to provide overall feedback and constructability reviews through the design and construct process
- Interface with our various discipline leads across both design and construction related activities
- Assist with the procurement of plant, equipment and resources
- Assist with data and information collection and analysis to support month end reporting
- Conducting fieldwork and laboratory testing
- Ensuring finished works are completed within specifications, regulations, budget, and project timelines
- Support overall quality management activities including the compilation of all necessary quality documentation
- Work collaboratively with our internal stakeholders, subcontractors and local community groups to achieve a best for project and best for community outcome.
What we need from you:
Strong attention to detail with the ability to operate autonomously and support the development of a positive team culture.
Resilience. In construction, sometimes things just don’t go to plan; working as a team and getting to the finish line and producing a great outcome is the end goal. Be prepared to be flexible and innovative and work closely with those around you.
Great communication skills. You’ll work with a broad cross-section of the project including members of the community, our client and local subcontractors.
Required Skills and Competencies
Great people skills and the ability to build trust is a must backed by strong communications skills. You may also have:
- A minimum diploma level qualification in civil or structural engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role ideally from within the construction industry
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve;
- Proven communicator who can lead and influence.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine @ Zenith Search on 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now