Zenith Civil Supervisor
We are representing a client who are a remote based Civil Contractor with a focus on delivering civil infrastructure, Roadworks, Bridgeworks and earthworks projects throughout remote parts of Queensland and the Northern Territory.
They focus on developing strong leaders in the Civil Construction industry. Their growing team is a dedicated group of experienced Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Supervisors, Quality Experts and highly skilled operators who strive to be the front runners in efficiency, high standards and innovation. Our client prides themselves on their response time in not only providing options and proposals to prospective clients, but also in delivery and understanding that it is best to get the job done. Our client are committed to ensuring our clients are satisfied with our services and it is our core focus to maintain our reputation as a competent and professional contractor in all aspects of Civil Engineering & Construction.
With a large number of current projects – and more in the pipeline – now is the time to step into the team. With a proven reputation for career development and long-term security, this is the role that will help you achieve your career goals. In securing this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a proven project delivery team and Project Manager as you help and watch this project come to life and fruition.
- Collaborate with project managers and other stakeholders to develop project plans.
- Participate in the initial project assessment and planning phases.
- Supervise and coordinate construction activities on-site to ensure they align with project plans and specifications.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.
- Conduct regular site inspections to identify and resolve issues promptly.
- Lead and supervise a team of construction workers and subcontractors.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure the team meets project objectives.
- Interface with clients and stakeholders to address concerns, provide updates, and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Identify and resolve problems that may arise during construction, such as delays, design changes, or unforeseen site conditions.
You must have the following to qualify for these positions:
- Relevant experience in Civil Supervising.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience working IN AUSTRALIA delivering DTMR projects.
- Ability to write technical queries, QA experience and understanding specifications & scopes of work.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in bulk earthwork projects.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
We can offer good current market package and a real opportunity for career advancement. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout Queensland ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in Queensland please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.Apply Now