Zenith Civil Supervisor- FIFO
- FIFO EX PERTH 2/1
- LONG TERM ROLE WITH CAREER PROGRESSION
- PERMANENT FULLTIME POSITION
Our client is seeking experienced Civil Supervisors to join their ongoing projects. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
- This is a unique opportunity for a Civil Supervisor with extensive experience in Bulk Earthworks, detailed earthworks and concrete who is interested in joining an extensive civil project with a winning team! Working on a Tier 1 mining tenement.
- Effective supervision of direct and subcontractor resources on site
- Ensure the Safety of employees and safe standards of work.
- Ability to manage the project timeframe and ensure key dates are met.
- Daily planning for work crews and in field leadership
- Scoping of site projects for accurate estimation
- Working with the client and the Project Manager to ensure all KPI’s are met.
- Training of new employees
- Performance review of employees
- Promoting a positive safety culture
- Ensuring quality and environmental requirements of the project and the client are met.
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors engaged onsite.
The successful Applicant will ideally have
- Proven experience with Bulk & Detailed Earthworks and Concrete for Mining Civil.
- Preconditioning and compaction to MRWA specifications.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effective HSQE management.
- Willingness / ability to work in remote locations as may be required.
- Cert IV in Frontline Management or similar (favourable)
- Cert IV in WHS or similar (favourable)
- Hold a current Construction Induction Card (White Card).
- Pass a pre-employment medical and D&A
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate, which can be discussed based on the level of experience you bring to the project. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role, and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Josh on 08 9366 9609 / 0480 042 518.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now