Zenith Clinical Care Coordinator
CLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR
- Monday – Friday Permanent Fulltime (7AM – 3PM)
- Great staff to resident ratios
- Perth Metro – 5 star residential facility
We would consider a Senior Registered Nurse of Clinical Nurse who is ready for the next step up the ladder.
Our client is in the very central suburb of Menora WA, approximately 7KM from the city centre of Perth, based in a modern building with a lovely garden and outdoor area for residents to enjoy the sunshine.
Our client provides residents with a beautiful and peaceful home environment spread across 4 separate wings where they are dedicated to delivering high standards of aged care, in a positive and supportive way, which is always their number 1 priority.
What sets them apart from their competitors is the environment and support you will receive, along with a full complement of staff.
This is a large size facility where you will be responsible for looking after 1 wing which has approx. 40 residents and you will be supported on AM and PM Shift by 1 CCC, 3 RN’s, 6 Med Comp Carers.
- Responsible for the overall Clinical Care on one floor within the facility and leading your clinical team to deliver clinical excellence and high-quality care
- Delivering and coordinating training together with formal teaching to take clinical care in the facility to the next level
- Responsible for competencies of staff, identifying gaps through performance reviews and on the job training
- SIRS – incident reporting
- Collaborating closely with residents’ families – dealing with any queries or complaints
- Manage all assessments and reviews including admissions
- Proactive in identifying client’s deterioration, reassessing and follow up to ensure goals and outcomes are updated and met with all stakeholders with person centred care
- Provide reporting on clinical indicators in line with benchmarking and audits
- Assist Clinical Nurse Manager with scheduling staff, rostering, and other duties as required
- Ensure delivery of outstanding Clinical Care is always the number 1 priority for the clinical team whilst identifying, reporting, and consulting with all residents and families to resolve any clinical or behavioural issues
- Must be a current AHPRA Registered Nurse with Residential Aged Care Experience
- Knowledge of accreditation and AN-ACC funding
- Current National Police Clearance within the last 3 months
- Covid & Flu Vaccination
What you can expect:
- Salary sacrifices of up to $16000 per year – Take home 5-10% more in your pay
- An additional $2600 in entertainment expenses per year
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- A range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways across the organisation
- Paid Public Holiday off
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv immediately by clicking ‘apply now’ or alternatively please call Saraya – Recruitment Consultant on 0480042503 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your time.