Healthcare Clinical Care Coordinator – Aged Care
- Clinical Care Coordinator – Perth Metro – must be experienced at this level
- You will work alongside 3 other CCCs and 1 CNM on each shift
- Beautiful large, facility with an established and stable clinical team
- Work for a high-quality WA Aged Care provider
- Work / Life Balance – Flexible days
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional aged care services to their residents and families in a positive and compassionate way. They take a holistic approach to aged care which is focused on person centred care as they know, each resident is different.
Culturally speaking, our client has a great environment in this large Facility, however, what sets them apart from their competitors is the support you will receive, along with a full compliment of staff which includes another CCC on each shift along with a Clinical Nurse Manager and full clinical & care team. This way, you will be able to deliver high quality clinical care instead of running from one crisis to another.
They provide an excellent support structure, with ongoing learning & succession planning, professional and personal development and offer a team centred culture. They have a proven track record in delivering consistently high standards of clinical care and have passed accreditation with ease and finesse.
Our client provides residents with a beautiful and peaceful home environment where they are dedicated to delivering high standards of aged care, in a positive and supportive way, which is always their number 1 priority.
The Exciting Opportunity:
CLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR – Full Time Permanent Opportunity – you will be 1 of 4 CCCs – they facility has 4 floors and each floor has its own CCC. All CCCs report to the CNM.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the overall Clinical Care on 1 floor within the facility and leading your clinical team of RNs, ENs and Carers to deliver clinical excellence and high-quality care
- Delivering and coordinating training together with formal teaching to take clinical care in the facility to the next level
- Responsible for competencies of staff, identifying gaps through performance reviews and on the job training
- SIRS – incident reporting
- Working closely with resident’s families – dealing with any queries or complaints
- Manage all assessments and reviews including admissions
- Proactive in identifying client’s deterioration, reassessing and follow up to ensure goals and outcomes are updated and met with all stakeholders with person centred care
- Provide reporting on clinical indicators in line with bench-marking and audits
- Assist Clinical Nurse Manager with scheduling staff, rostering and other duties as required
- Ensure delivery of outstanding Clinical Care is always the number 1 priority for the clinical team whilst identifying, reporting and liaising with all residents and families to resolve any clinical or behavioural issues
The Successful Candidate:
- Must be a current AHPRA Registered Nurse with Residential Aged Care Experience
- We would consider a Senior Registered Nurse of Clinical Nurse who is ready for the next step up the ladder
- Basic knowledge of ACFI accreditation and funding tools
- Passionate about driving and delivering clinical excellence
- Current National Police Clearance and Flu Vaccination
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive remuneration $100k – $120k + 10.5% super
- Excellent on-boarding plan to set you up for success
- Career progression and development
- Great staff to patient ratio
- Work in a great facility which has passed accreditation
- Lead a team of passionate and like-minded clinical professionals
- Healthy team focused culture which is positive and supportive promoting work-life balance
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv immediately by clicking ‘apply now’ or alternatively please call Tanzela Azam – Associate Director on 0429465623 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.