Zenith Clinical Nurse Manager – Stand Out Opportunity!
Clinical Nurse Manager – Stand Out Opportunity!
- $125K + Super + $16K Salary Packaging – NOR
- Stunning NFP with Amazing Residential Manager
- Accredited Facility + Truly Excellent Staff Ratios!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a state of the art facility and make your mark! In this clinical leadership role you will enjoy the opportunity to develop your career, ensure best practice and resident focused care and still enjoy work/life balance. I have had the privilege to recruit Registered Nurses and Senior Management roles over the years and understand their culture and vision and truly admire their dedication to care.
As a highly valued Clinical Nurse Manager you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families. They have loyal and dedicated staff and this ensures work/life balance. The facility has 100 beds and a strong cohesive team who share the values and feel supported and empowered to drive excellence. Leading from the front is a highly experienced and supportive Facility Manager who appreciates each and everyone’s contribution.
Accreditation to 2026 with truly STANDOUT STAFF RATIO – 1 Nurse supporting 25 residents.
- Support the Facility Manager by providing leadership and mentoring, with a clear focus on quality outcomes
- Coordinate nursing services and care to meet care outcomes
- Actively support and lead the clinical team and care staff
- Be a visible, hands-on Clinical Lead fostering positive relationships with staff, residents and families
- Ensure the facility functions in line with Residential Aged Care quality standards, legislation, auditing, compliance and best practice guidelines
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Lead and mentor staff alongside a highly supportive Facility Manager
- Be a hands-on leader with a nurturing nature who enjoys bringing the team on the journey to excel
- Maintain an accredited facility supporting a positive culture and culturally passionate team
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- $125K + Super + $16K Salary Packaging (take home 5-10% in your pay)
- Multiple benefits + free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Work for beautiful, state of the art facility with an excellent reputation
- Excellent work culture within a supportive environment where you feel valued
- Amazing staff to resident ratios – very loyal team!
Immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume ASAP to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking ‘Apply Now” or call 0499511187 anytime for a confidential discussion EVEN AFTER 5PM. Thank you for your time. No cover letter required.Apply Now