Zenith Clinical Nurse – Residential Aged Care
- Night shifts $51 phr + Super + Penalties + $18,600 Salary Pkg
- Great staff to resident ratios – 40 residents
- Perth Metro – 5-star Residential Facility NFP
- We would consider a Senior Registered Nurse who is ready for the next step up the ladder.
Our client is in the very central suburb of Menora WA, approximately 7KM from the city centre of Perth, based in a modern building with a lovely garden and outdoor area for residents to enjoy the sunshine.
Our client provides residents with a beautiful and peaceful home environment spread across 4 separate wings where they are dedicated to delivering high standards of aged care, in a positive and supportive way, which is always their number 1 priority.
What sets them apart from other Aged care providers is the environment and support you will receive, along with a full complement of staff.
- Prescribing and ensuring the delivery of personalised care to all residents, meeting the Aged Care Standards
- Ensuring staff are compliant policies and procedures.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring resident assessments and care plans
- Assisting with the data collection for monthly KPI’s and NQIP reporting
- Performance Management of your team
- Contributing to the Quality Improvement Plan and implementing agreed clinical improvements
- Actively supervising, training, and mentoring staff on duty as needed
- Build a functioning team of care staff to enable the above
- Current AHPRA registration and aged care experience
- Knowledge of the aged care standards as well as sound understanding of the accreditation process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in performing comprehensive nursing assessments
- Experience investigating and reporting resident issues and incidents
- Understanding of SIRS reporting requirements
- A commitment to self-development
- Current Flu and COVID Vaccinations
What you can expect:
- $51 phr + Super + Penalties (for night shifts)
- Salary sacrifice $16,000 per year – Take home 5-10% more in your pay
- An additional $2600 in entertainment expenses per year
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing Training and Coaching
- A range of employee benefits & discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career pathways across the organisation
This is an urgent requirement so please ‘Apply Now’ for further information please call Saraya – Recruitment Consultant on 0480042503 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now