Health and Safety Clinical Support Lead – Bicton
- $95k – $98k + super
- Work- Life Balance
- Bicton location – 39 Beds
- Monday to Friday only – 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Well organsied and fully accredited facility
One of our leading clients has a very exciting and rare opportunity for a Monday to Friday Permanent Position working 8.30am – 4.30pm every day supporting 2 aged care facilities which are 5 mins from each other (approx 35 beds each). This role is dedicated to the supporting both Clinical Care Managers in delivering high quality care to their elderly clients.
Located in Bicton, our client has been caring for elderly West Australian’s for over 50 years. As a family run business, everything our dedicated team do is built on care and compassion, with the resident at the heart and soul of our person-centred care model
They provide Residential and TCP services and are currently offering a varied and interesting Clinical Support Lead role for a highly experienced and skilled Registered Nurse. Reporting to the Director of Healthcare, Lifestyle and Governance this is a key clinical leadership role. The Clinical Support Lead works in collaboration to achieve best practice person centred clinical care, aligned with the Clinical Governance Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards.
Our ideal applicant is highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered across both sites. As a senior clinician, you will lead by example and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
This role will suit a professional who has a passion to make a positive impact on clinical care for our residential facilities. The successful applicant will be offered a permanent role, 76 hours per fortnight.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure compliance with the new single set of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Identify clinical and care systems, process and performance gaps and provide support to develop corrective action plans
- Drive clinical and care system development, implementation and monitoring
- Provide clinical leadership, advice and support to nurses including telephone support out-of-hours
- Support the facilities in continuous improvement activities and compliance with legal requirements by undertaking analysis and reporting on care and clinical audits
- Analyse and monitor monthly statistics on resident incident/accidents, clinical indicators and clinical risks for each facility
- Assist in the writing, implementation and training of new procedures and process
- Assisting in the development and implementation of KPI monitoring tools
- Assist in the management of complaints and procedures
- Participate in HR process including on-site training, recruitment and performance management of clinical staff
- Provide clinical advice and support including hosting regular meetings with RN’s and the Clinical Managers
- Active contribution to clinical teams and contribute to internal clinical working groups/projects
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a senior Registered Nurse for a minimum of 3 years
- Advanced clinical and problem-solving skills
- Leading and facilitating the management of clinical care
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care regulatory environment including Accreditation
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Please kindly send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director – Healthcare if you are interested by clicking apply now or please call 0480 042508Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479