Industrial Construction Manager
Zenith has been engaged to source an established Senior Construction Manager with strong track record in delivering large SMP E&I projects within Australia. Seeking a commercially strong Senior Construction professional with demonstrated capability of managing multiple delivery teams and stakeholders.
As a highly successful national main contractor, they have established a successful track record delivering major infrastructure projects within the Oil & Gas and Resources sector.
This diverse role will offer challenges on numerous technical, commercial, and contractual issues.
A new opportunity to establish yourself as one of the best in the industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Finance.
- 10+ years engineering in the Australian market.
- Experience in delivering complex packages with values > $100m.
- Ability to take projects from conception through to successful completion.
- Highly proficient with cost control, managing budgets, and commercial and contractual obligations.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Mark on 0427 127 377.
Senior Consultant – WAApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479