Zenith Construction Project Manager
- Dive into Stability, Unleash Potential for Continuous Growth!
- Elevate Your Earnings with an Attractive Package: $180k – $210k + Super + Vehicle!
- Fuel Your Ambition with VicRoads Projects and a Thriving Work Pipeline!
We proudly represent a multi award-winning civil contractor with over 30 years of local experience, delivering essential infrastructure projects across Australia. Beyond their proven expertise, it’s their client-centric approach that sets them apart, consistently driving innovative and creative solutions across diverse sectors. Renowned for successfully tackling complex projects with difficult staging, engineering, and environmental challenges, our client has seen a substantial increase in major infrastructure projects awarded to them.
In addition to excelling in roads and bridges, our client has a robust track record in engineering and construction services for airports, rail, ports and marine, resources and renewable energy, social infrastructure, and water sectors. Currently, they seek a talented Project Manager for a pivotal VicRoads project in South East Melbourne, with approximately 8 months remaining and a robust pipeline of work to follow.
Collaborate with design teams to ensure engineering plans surpass regulatory standards. Lead a dynamic team, champion quality control, and set new standards of excellence in construction. As the primary client contact, captivate with regular updates and showcase your financial acumen to keep projects within budget. If you’re ready to elevate your career and be part of redefining civil infrastructure, seize the opportunity with our client-a team that thrives on challenges and pushing boundaries. Join us and be part of something extraordinary!
- Minimum 3 years of VicRoads experience.
- Proven track record in delivering complete road projects.
- Competitive salary reflective of your experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Thrive in a collaborative and inclusive work environment where your contributions make a significant impact.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout Victoria ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in Victoria please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.Apply Now