Construction Construction Project Managers
- INFRASTRUCTURE Project
- Metro based – No more FIFO
- Permanent Position
Our client is a successful international multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multibillion dollar packages of work.
We are currently recruiting Construction Project Managers for upcoming roles on a major public infrastructure construction project.
Typical duties are likely to include:
- Plan, organise and coordinate a varied range of construction related activities
- Work with and manage a broad range of local subcontractors including local suppliers;
- Interface with our discipline leads including the civil, structures and services teams;
- Lead a direct workforce and oversee our subcontractors to ensure the delivery of our works in a safe and timely manner
- Embody and lead a culture of safety first and ensure overall safety compliance onsite
- Manage project planning with respect to people, plant and resources;
- Assist with quality management including all necessary documentation;
- Ensuring project is completed within allocated timeframe and budget;
- Work collaboratively with our internal stakeholders, subcontractors and local community groups to achieve a best for project and best for community outcome.
To be considered for this role:
- A relevant tertiary degree is ideal but not necessary
- Minimum 5 years+ experience working in a similar role
- A proven history of successfully delivering projects of $10m+
- Relevant experience on road, rail, or structures projects
- An ability to liaise with clients, direct staff, and subcontractors
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479