Engineering Contract Administrator
A Joint Venture of $100 million plus between two credible Australian civil contractors. This project has spent the last 2 years going through design and is ready for commencement of construction. This is a long-term project with a forecast of completion around 2025.
We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrators / Quantity Surveyors with strong civil infrastructure delivery experience, working with Contractors within Australia, preferably Western Australia.
This is a permanent, Perth-based position working alongside the Commercial Manager. A perfect opportunity for you to gain experience from a professional with extensive knowledge and experience of our industry.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $20m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected National mid-tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on a complex, long-term project in Perth.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 08 9366 9608 / 0468 365 112
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479