Building and Construction Contract Adminstrator
A metropolitan-based opportunity with a global leader in the civil construction space. This business is known for its sustainable infrastructure and renewable energy works completed in various locations around the world. I am currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join a well-established team of professionals.
This candidate can be considered from either a civil or commercial building background. You will be responsible for a number of tasks including procurement, progress claims, managing the head contract and subcontractors, and ideally have exposure to extension of time claims. This is a permanent long-term position with a healthy pipeline of future work.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $20m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected National mid-tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on a complex, long-term project in Perth.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 08 9366 9608 / 0468 365 112
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now