Building and Construction Contracts Manager
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary contractor with a record for winning a variety complex and challenging projects up to $100m value throughout Australia for both public and private sector clients.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Contract Administrators with strong civil & transport infrastructure delivery experience, working with Contractors within Australia, preferably Western Australia.
This is a permanent, Perth-based position for a recently awarded Main Roads (MRWA) project circa $50m project value.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a senior commercial/contracts role with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to MRWA projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $30m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected tier 1 contractor with a strong pipeline of work, alongside some of the industry’s best people.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Jordan on 08 9480 0479.