Zenith Cost Analyst
- Opportunities within Renewable Energy or Resource Sector
- Owners Team
- Long Term Contract Available
Zenith has partnered with multiple clients working on Greenfields Construction and Asset Maintenance projects within the Mineral and Renewable Energy sectors.
If you ask Chat GPT what makes a good Cost Analyst, it spouts out some pretty good answers I thought I’d use:
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Detail-oriented mindset,
- Ability to work independently,
- Knowledge of industry standards,
- Effective communication,
Nice, thanks OpenAI. Nailed it.
The functional duties include analysing, monitoring, and optimising the financial performance. Establishing budgets, change management, and risk management. Reporting on any deviation from the forecast. Identify cost-saving opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to drive efficiency & profitability.
Qualifications and skills required:
- QS qualification is highly desirable or a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Finance, or Accounting,
- 5+ years of experience working in a cost role on a major project,
- Exposure to managing multiple projects concurrently,
- Advanced level with PrismG2, Ecosys, and SAP,
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
Senior Consultant – WAApply Now