Mining Customer Support Specialist
Our client, a leading Mining SaaS Solutions provider, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their growing team based in Perth Western Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company that is at the forefront of technology in the Mining Industry.
About the client:
The client delivers innovative SAAS solutions for the mining industry. They empower mining clients to make better decisions through real-time data management and analytics. They follow a customer-centric approach and are well known to deliver exceptional customer service so you will be at the forefront in representing their reputable brand.
They are proud problem solvers and encourage people to develop their own style and take in-charge. Solving problems will be your passion, and you will be working with an inclusive team of problem-solvers who are dedicated to keeping their product updated and relevant to the mining market.
Perth is home to some of the biggest operations in global mining, you will be at the core of working with a range of mining organizations from juniors to global mining houses. You will use your excellent communication skills to develop great relationships and networks across key decision-makers.
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing technical support via email, phone, and chat
- Troubleshooting technical issues and resolving customer concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Providing training and support to customers on how to use our software
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- Documenting customer interactions and maintaining accurate records in our CRM system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical background in IT or Geology
- Prior experience in customer support or a similar role
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Familiarity with the Mining Industry and related software is a plus
The company offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Work flexibility and work from home options
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual with a technical background, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter through the apply button.
Please reach out to John through email@example.com or call 0480 042 524 for more information.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479