Trade and Services Diesel Mechanic
- Immediate start
- 2/1 Roster
- Guarantee – No shortage of work in the coming future!
- Investment – Focus on health, safety and training
- Community – Tight knit small crew
- Support – Atmosphere that prosper on honesty and respect
- Innovative – Variety of work with little chance of repetition
- Upskilling – Opportunity to upskill
- Servicing and repairs of site mobile equipment
- Excavators 50t-8t Various brands
- Loaders Various brands – Cat, Volvo, Komatsu
- McElroy Poly Welding Machines T412- T1200
- Trucks/Trailers – Kenworth, Volvo, Iveco, extendable, drop-deck etc
- Medium/Small machines- generators, rollers, compactors, etc
- Light vehicles
- Mixture of Workshop and Site work
- On-site storage for tools necessary for work
The Qualifications & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Demonstrated variety of experience as Diesel Mechanic/HD Fitter on mobile plant and machinery- with operating qualifications desirable.
- Confidence around servicing mobile equipment – specifically excavators, poly welding machines and Kenworth, Volvo & Iveco trucks
- Safety focussed, reliable and able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Problem solving skills and continually seeking improvements
- Ability to work autonomously
- C Class Licence – HR Desirable
- Demonstrated consistency and longevity in previous employment
- Air Conditioning qualification desirable
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Evyy at Zenith Search on 0480 042 517Apply Now