Zenith Document Controller
- Perth based M-F Roster – WFH 2 days per week
- Major Sustaining Capital Project Portfolio
- 12-month contract with extension offered
Zenith Search has partnered with a leading Mine Service Provider in the acquisition of a “Document Controller” to assist in the Records Management and Compliance of all required documentation for capital projects across the Pilbara.
Critical to the smooth delivery major projects, you will manage daily queries, data entry, QA checks, review and approval of workflows, collation of deliverables, number allocations & handover.
- Manage storage and flow of all company and project related documentation
- Ensure compliance to HSE standards, policies and procedures
- Liaise with project personnel and contractors to resolve document control issues
- Project document control reporting and analysis
- Formal project closeout, including handover of final deliverables.
- Significant document control experience in an industry-based role
- Cert III or Cert IV in Record Keeping or Management (highly desirable)
- Working knowledge of relevant Australian Records and Information Management legislation
- Highly organised and capable of managing competing priorities
- Strong communication and stakeholder liaison skills
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now
All communications and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the mining industry, please call Danielle on 0483 951 708.
Recruitment Consultant – WAApply Now