Mining Dozer Operators
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with a leading civil and mining contractor you will be an integral part of the team delivering high quality civil earthworks and projects through your Dozer competency.
You will be operating CAT series Dozers for bulk earthworks, clearing, levelling and a number of tailings dam projects. We would like you to have a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in major FIFO civil projects with a small close-knit team and opportunities for full time permanent conversion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Minimum 12 months civil or mining experience
- Previous operation of Dozers from CAT D10 upwards
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Good variety of long term mining projects
- Work with leading mine owners and mining contractors
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates and conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479