Building and Construction Draftsperson
- REPUTABLE PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED FABRICATION & CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS
- PERMANENT POSITION, LONG TERM CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- GREAT REMUNERATION PACKAGE + BONUS SCHEME
This organisation has grown to become one of the most prominent players in its sector, servicing the education, residential and local government sector primarily with the opportunity to diversify its client portfolio as the team grows.
They have maintained a fantastic track record through their end-to-end custom design, manufacturing, and construction of multiple products across multiple projects.
Joining as a Draftsperson, you will report directly into the Operations Manager and become a key part of the team. As a very successful locally owned business (over 25 years in the market) you will either come in as a Draftsperson with a view to career growth – or step straight into assisting the team across the full project lifecycle from designing bespoke solutions for clients to managing the teams in delivering the finished product.
Alternatively, this is also a great opportunity to make the most of your drafting & CAD skillset, growing your career under the guidance and tutelage of your highly successful colleagues and management team.
- You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders, project managing across multiple sites and projects at one time.
- Working through whole project lifecycle from start to end in conjunction with the team which includes installers, fabricators, designers, and operations managers.
- Will be working through quoting, pricing jobs, working with designers to get design approved, working through the construction phase and post construction phase, and lastly working through any issues that may have arisen post installation.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to present detailed quotations and written proposals.
- Ideally have experience in the building, construction, or landscaping industries.
- Be competent in reading and interpreting building plans and drawings.
- Demonstrate drafting experience and have experience with CADD, Sketchup or similar
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have some sales experience.
If you are someone with drive, intuition, common sense, and the desire to perform then this is the right opportunity for you. This company is one who will go beyond for you for the right person and will offer flexibility within reason.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479