- 6am to 5.30pm (Variable Hours) (Mon-Fri)
- Growth Opportunities worth their weight
- Large Variety of work and contracts
Drainers! I have a role that’s worth having a look at, it’s working with a well established and large prospering company with lots of large and on-going contracts around the Perth area
What you need to know.
- Osborne Park based Office
- Work North of the river and South
- Casual to Permanent Opportunities
- Immediate Start!
- Long Term Opportunity
What you need.
- Drainage Experience 2+ years
- Leading Hand experience is a bonus
- Being able to read plans is a bonus
- Must have experience in Stormwater and Civil Drainage
- Must be willing to travel to work
What the job is.
- Working with the Civil Construction department laying pipe and working on civil contracts
- Working in teams to complete tasks such as stormwater or civil drainage in the construction areas, working in Carpark/ Strucural/ or Stormwater or Waterway Guidance Drainage
This role is for the hard workers that are looking to settle into a new company for the long haul! It’s been around for a long time and offering opportunities to people that want to do the same!
Of course, you need to apply!
Email your resume through to Daniel@zenithsearch.com or contact me directly on 0480042501, I’ll be happy to talk to you about your new interest in seeing retirement.
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!Apply Now