Construction Earthworks Supervisor
- Bulk Earthworks & Road Projects
- 2:1 ROSTER – +30% Uplift
- Long Term Projects
Our client is an international company that work across multiple industry sectors including Civil & Mining. They offer long term employment with consistent and captivating projects to ensure their employees are constantly engaged & upskilling.
Our client is all about its people, they recruit based on cultural fit as well as attitude and experience. With a highly experience team leading the business.
We are seeking an Earthworks Supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing Bulk Earthwork projects & Road Projects to MRWA Specifications. This role is a Permanent position on a 2:1 FIFO Roster with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years as a Bulk Earthworks & Roads Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of MRWA specification and road construction
- Experience with Bulk Earthworks is essential
- Genuine desire to be part of a high achieving & professional environment
- Experience running projects in regional Australia, in areas that produce challenges of materials suitability and procurement.
- Must reside in WA and able to work FIFO on 2/1 roster
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication along with your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now