Are you a A Grade Electrician thats not long completed your apprenticeship or have a few years under your belt – Seeking Stable Local Work with a Great Local Company – Check this out!!
- Mt Lawley Location
- Temp to Perm role
- $40/$50HR + Super
- Work car/Mobile supplied
- Incentive/Bonus Opportunities
Our client is seeking a A Grade Electrician who is passionate, dedicated and likes to provide great customer service. Your duties are not limited to: Installation/maintenance in residential premises, fault finding and testing, Switchboard upgrades, lighting/power- point installation, installation of electrical applicances and equipment.
What you need:
- Current WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- Current DL
- Sound knowledge of AS3000 wiring rules and regulations
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Able to provide a Police Clearance
- Able to pass a medical/DAS
Dont delay – apply now – call Kris 0480 042 520 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now