Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
Zenith Search is urgently seeking an Experienced and Qualified Electrician who has Residential Experience for a Perth-based company situated in the central metropolitan area.
- Package in excess of $100k with SUPERANNUATION + OVERTIME AT PENALTY RATES
- FULL-TIME PERMANENT ROLE
- IMMEDIATE START
As an Experienced Electrician, you will benefit from starting and finishing work at your home. As part of your role, you will be given the opportunity to deliver comprehensive electrical installations and maintenance services throughout the vibrant Perth metropolitan area.
What is on offer:
- Package includes a base salary of $98,800K + Superannuation + Overtime at penalty rates
- Incentive/Bonus opportunities
- Opportunity for overtime and after hours call outs
- New work vehicle, uniform, and mobile provided
- Paid birthday off every year and “wellness” day provided
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role
- Personalised coaching sessions with industry experts and access to technical guidance
- Installation and maintenance of residential
- Fault finding and testing
- Switchboard upgrade
- Lighting and power point installation
- Installation of electrical appliances and equipment
- Sound knowledge of AS3000 wiring rules and regulations
- Current WA Drivers licence
- Current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- Police Clearance
This role offers a long-term career opportunity with this highly regarded business. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
If any of the above sounds of interest then please click “APPLY NOW” or send your resume to Vaishnavi Baskaran – Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0480 042 505
All details will be confidentially held and will not be passed to any other sources without your consent and you’re happy for us to pass your details through to the opportunity you’ve chosen!