Building and Construction Environmental Advisor
As a well-respected and long-established civil contractor operating across Queensland and the Central Coast following recent tender awards, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Environmental Advisors with road construction (ideally TMR) experience.
With the opportunity to come into a dynamic business who are very much in a growth phase, you will become an essential part of the project management team delivering significant infrastructure projects in a safe, environmentally responsible and compliant manner. This is a permanent position looking for someone wanting to move into leadership.
You would be working 60% on site in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, 40% in the office in Brisbane.
Skills & Experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Management/ Environmental Science or similar
- Minimum 3 years site Environmental experience on construction projects
- Road Authority (can be any state level authority) project experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Highly competent computer/software skills
- Sound Reporting capabilities
- Team based work ethic
- Liaison with site staff and relevant authorities to plan and coordinate works to ensure positive environmental outcomes
- Development of site-specific environmental procedures in accordance with the Construction Environmental Management Plan.
- Ensuring compliance to all items on the Environmental Management Plan
- Development of relationships with local authorities
- Management and timely close out of external site inspections including TMR inspections
- Management of any environmental incidents on the site
- Regular interaction with the Project Management team to update on environmental risk factors and any remedial actions.
You will be rewarded with a career in a friendly, dynamic and team driven culture that fosters career progression from within above all else. This position is ideally suited to those that may be frustrated within larger tier 1 organisations and looking for an environment where your ideas and strategies can be heard and implemented.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
0488 822 719
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479