Executive Search Environmental Advisor – Renewable Energy
- Metro-based role. CBD location.
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution
- Long-term, stable role with excellent development opportunities.
Our client is at the forefront of the renewable energy sector and currently undertaking projects to build the biggest Hydrogen production plants in Australia. With a senior managemenbt team in place and the projects starting to ramp up, they find themselves in need of support in the form of an Corporate Environmental Advisor.
This role will be based in their Perth CBD office and will assist the Environmental Manager with Part IV and Part V approvals, Environmental Impact Assessments and report writing and general environmental management duties.
To be considered, candidates must display the following:
- Degree in Environmental Science or similar
- Prior experience in the resources industry would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Part IV and Part V approvals process.
- Hands-on experience with Environmental Impact Assessments and report-writing.
- Must be based in WA and able to work full-time in CBD location.
- A keen interest in renewable energy, Green Energy and the Hydrogen production industry will be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking to interview and hire someone ASAP, so please do not delay in getting your application in immediately.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is environmentally-minded and interested in the future of energy production.
To register your interest, please hit the APPLY button or email me direct at email@example.com
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, you can contact me on 0402 967 274
Zenith SearchApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479