Zenith Environmental Superintendent / Manager
- 20:8 ROSTER
- MAJOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- $6BILL PROJECT VALUE
Our client is a major global company that specialises in engineering, construction, commissioning, asset services, and decommissioning, delivering projects into the areas of Infrastructure, Resources and Energy.
Our client have been tasked with constructing a $6 billion gas plant which is projected to take for 4 years. Working on a 20:8 roster, we are currently searching for an experienced Environmental Superintendent / Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver outcomes that align with the client’s Environmental Management System
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, acts and regulations.
- Liaise with stakeholders such as regulators, industry bodies, contractors, client, and consultants.
- Hands-on experience with Environmental Impact Assessments and report writing.
- Support environmental incident investigation and follow-up corrective actions with the respective managers.
- Manage a team of Environmental Advisors.
To be considered, candidates must display the following:
- Relevant Environmental qualifications.
- Strong understanding of current legislations, and compliance requirements.
- Extensive experience as an Environmental professional.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience managing a team of Environmental Advisors
- Full Australian working rights.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – HSE
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now