Construction Estimator – Infrastructure
- Well-established and respected multidisciplinary contractor
- Work on a variety of Pilbara civil infrastructure project bids
- Growing team – opportunity for intermediate to senior level Estimator
This privately owned and operated Western Australian contracting business is a specialist in civil infrastructure, including earthworks, pipelines and dewatering underground services and road construction for a variety of resource sector clients.
Having established a reputation for quality and reliability through successful project delivery, the company has enjoyed a period of sustained growth, recently securing a number of significant projects as part of a successful and ongoing growth strategy.
As the Civil Estimator you will report to Senior Management, taking control of all aspects from initial tender preparation, take offs through to procurement including dealing with suppliers.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience pricing civil works in the Pilbara, including bulk earthworks, pipelines, and minor concrete works, and haul road construction.
You will be able to foster relationships with consultants, main- and sub-contractors, working to increase the exposure of the business within the Perth market, developing new opportunities.
Unlike many other Civil Estimating positions, this role will see you liaise with Construction Managers and assess rates, delivery to constantly improve tenders and enhance their edge over its competitors.
To qualify for this role it is essential you display the following:
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- MINIMUM 3 years’ estimating experience on civil works IN THE PILBARA
- Demonstrable ability to price work from First Principles
- Knowledge of construction methodology, ability to read drawings and strong analytical
- Experience in procurement and dealing with suppliers to ensure maximum cost efficiencies
- Strong eye for detail, first class literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- MUST BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN WA
With a competitive salary package and a healthy work-life balance, you will be working with an existing team with a collaborative culture and the autonomy you need to deliver a successful project. Working closely with an established Project Manager, you will be supported as required by an experienced senior management team who have built a strong reputation throughout Western Australia.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Joe on 0402 967 274
Senior Recruitment Advisor – WA
w: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now