Zenith Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant opportunity within the WA Mining Sector
- Exceptional package on offer
- Seeking an experienced professional to work closely with the CEO
Your new opportunity:
Are you seeking a professional and dynamic environment working with a developed leadership group and business operating in the mining sector? Are you looking for a level headed executive that you can work closely with and build a strong working relationship with supporting him and the growth of the business? Exceptional business, forward thinking organisation, values based business where you can make an impact.
- Minute taking, preparing presentations and report writing
- Diary management, organising travel and general schedules
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Liaise with other members of the executive team and senior leadership group
- Assist in managing projects, editing correspondence and communications
- Provide administrative support including file management
- Attending events with the CEO
Your skills & background
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and other office management tools.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously while supporting and being part of a team
Our client is offering a market leading salary and a long term permanent position with the company for you to grow with. For more information please submit your most recent up to date resume and if successful in being shortlisted I will be in contact. For more information please get in touch with either Guy Fulcher or Deborah Skolnik at Zenith Search on 08 9480 0479
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.Apply Now