Trade and Services Fabricator
- Rotating day and night roster
- Immediate start
- Forrestfield based
- Guarantee – No shortage of work in the coming future!
- Investment – Focus on health, safety and training
- Community – Functions, BBQs and social club
- Support – Family atmosphere that prosper on honesty and respect
- Innovative – Opportunities for growth & career development
The Qualifications & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate or relevant experience
- Prior knowledge using robotic welding cell
- Understanding automated production solutions and working with mathematical geometry
- Safety focussed, reliable and able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Problem solving skills and continually seeking improvements
- Previous experience with creating all new programs (offline & online) for automated robotic stations
- Knowledge of the Fronius equipment
We strongly encourage applicants with 1st or 2nd class welding experience to apply.
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Evyy at Zenith Search on 0480 042 517.Apply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479