Mining Feasibility Manager
The opportunity – Feasibility Manager
Our client is a developer in the battery minerals space, with a strong vision to become one of the leading battery minerals producers in the country.
They are currently seeking an experienced Feasibility Manager to join their team in Perth. Working with the Managing Director and the CEO of the business you will hit the ground running and drive forward project milestones with this exciting asset.
You will ultimately be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the study for the project and give you the chance to take full ownership of the project and the delivery of it’s success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Pre-Feasibility Study process and ensure that it is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Ensure that all study work is technically sound, and that all assumptions and parameters are clearly defined and documented.
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team and external consultants to ensure that all aspects of the study are integrated and aligned with the overall project objectives.
- Develop and manage study schedules and budgets, and provide regular progress reports to senior management.
- Manage the preparation of the Pre-Feasibility Study report, including reviewing and approving all technical and non-technical sections.
- Manage the communication and engagement with key stakeholders including investors, government, and regulatory bodies.
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering, metallurgy, geology or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role in the mining industry.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Battery Minerals or Critical Minerals projects and associated processes.
- Strong project management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Sound knowledge of mining and environmental regulations and standards.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with John on 0480 042 524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about your career.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479