Mining FIFO or DIDO Carpenters
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialised recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
As a Carpenter your role will involve:
- Installation and removal of prefabricated modular camp buildings
- Construction of new camp facilities and associated maintenance
- Working 12 hour shifts
- Using basic hand and power tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Carpentry)
- Previous camp construction or building experience in a FIFO/mining environment
- Able to interpret drawings and work unsupervised
- Experience using hand and power tools
- A high regard for safety and compliance
- OHS Construction Induction (White/Blue Card)
- 8/6 DIDO or 2/1 FIFO Rosters ex Perth
- Camp Construction Projects
- Great Hourly Rate and Conditions
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Close knit high performing teams
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your application further.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538