Zenith Final Trim Operators
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Are you able to Trim the back of a Caterpillar?
Working with our Civil and Sub-Division Contractor clients you will be an integral part of the team delivering highly skilled services in busy sub-divisions and FIFO contracts.
You will be operating a variety of Dozers, Loaders, and Excavators and must possess the ability to use GPS systems and follow plans to contribute to the overall project targets, while maintaining a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in Major Metro and FIFO projects with opportunities for full time permanent conversion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a clear National Police Clearance
- Minimum 12 months of civil operating experience
- Previous experience completing:
- Batter trimming and Trenching
- Steep Terrain Earthworks
- Final trim and final cut
- Maintain 10mm tolerances
- Bulk earthworks
- D6 – D9 Dozers
- CAT 14 and 16M Graders
- up to 100t Excavators
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screens.
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements.
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth or Metro work
- Good variety of contracts WA wide
- Work with a leading civil earthmoving contractor
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates and conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.