Mining Fixed Plant Electrician – FIFO
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with a leading gold miner you will be responsible for the electrical repair, troubleshooting, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of fixed plant mineral processing equipment. This role will see you exposed to end-to-end gold processing plant maintenance to project upgrades and site support. Your will be instrumental to the success of the mining operation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (HR Preference)
- WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- Minimum of 12 months mine site electrical experience
- Strong fault finding, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong adherence to health and safety and compliance
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and relevant onboarding
- Current or Application for a National Police Clearance within 12 months
- Long-term career opportunities with a leading gold miner
- $65-75 an Hour (negotiable on experience)
- Superannuation on all hours worked
- 8/6 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Temporary to Permanent after 3 months subject to client onboarding
- Close knit team of experienced mining professionals
- Positions starting immediately
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered for this opportunity.
A consultant will be in touch to discuss your application further.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479