Construction General Counsel
- Are you seeking an in-house General Counsel opportunity?
- Growing team working within the renewable energy sector
- This opportunity will see you involved in local and global developments
We are searching the Perth market for an experienced General Counsel to work in-house and support the company’s accelerated growth who are developing major renewable energy projects both here in Western Australia along with other locations globally.
- General Counsel position involving M&A work, Procurement, supplier agreements, global JV arrangements and MOU’s etc
- Reports to the CEO/MD
- Accelerated growth is occurring, which provides challenges, given it’s a new industry. The ability to cope with a changing environment is key
- Ideally interested in gaining an understanding of renewable energy
- No IPO planned yet but potentially next year
- Seeking someone with circa 10 – 15 years of experience
- Character attributes: Integrity, stable, driven, reliable, cooperative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Package will be circa $250k – $280k base + super + either shares OR 15-20% bonus
To find out more details on this position please call Guy Fulcher on 0405 624 639. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.
Your resume will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.Apply Now