Zenith Geology Team Lead (Perth-based)
Zenith Search Mining is currently representing a leading multi-disciplinary mining consultancy with an office in Perth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Geologist who has spent their fair-share of site time and is now ready or looking for a Perth Based position. This a full-time position that will play an important role in growing and ensuring the highest level of professional output within their Geological expertise.
My client, a leading Mining Consultancy is dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions to the Industry. They have a strong focus on multi-disciplinary service and consulting in Mining Projects, and have a diverse range of Industry Partners and Clients from all tier-level Miners, Junior Explorers, and Capital Ventures both in Australia and abroad.
The position will highly suit someone who has demonstrated skills in Field Exploration, Target Generation, and Resource Development. You will be working with exisiting partners and new clients from the WA Mining Industry.
As the Geology Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in leading and coordinating our geology team across various verticals, including Resource, Project, Exploration, Targeting, Evaluation, Database Management, and Resources. Working closely with the General Manager, you will drive excellence in geological practices and lead a small team of experts.
Demonstrated knowledge of Goldfields Region and Gold will be highly-regarded in this position.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of geologists.
- Lead a collaborative and innovative environment to develop the people and the business.
- Oversee and coordinate multi-disciplinary projects and be the subject matter expert for Geology.
- Provide consultative advice to clients with effective resource allocation and project management.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop and implement strategic plans for the geology department, aligning with stratetegic goals.
- Act as a key liaison between the geology team and clients, ensuring clear communication and understanding of project requirements, demands, and service delivery.
- Lead and contribute to geological evaluations, targeting, and exploration initiatives to enhance project outcomes.
- Manage geological databases, ensuring accuracy, integrity, and accessibility of geological data.
- Mentor and guide geologists in professional development, encouraging a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Geology or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a site-based role, leading projects in exploration.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to oversee and coordinate complex projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication and stake-holder engagement skills.
- Proficiency in geological software and data management tools.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to align geological activities with broader business objectives.
Please reach out to John from Zenith Mining to discuss the position in detail, Please apply with your current CV or call 0408 137 706 to get more information.Apply Now