Mining Geotechnical Engineer – Underground
This Underground Geotechnical Engineer role will find you in a company that values the commodity that you are working with just as much as you as an employee.
Help assist in providing a qualified geotechnical service to this company to achieve the overall company objectives.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and managing site investigations to deliver geotechnical investigative reports.
- Daily production tasks relating to the geotechnical function, including – development and blast plans, geotechnical monitoring, stope design, rehabilitation plans, ground support QA/QC, and more.
- Collect and analyse geotechnical data.
- Monitoring and management of all geotechnical hazards for underground operations.
- Assists with the training and development of junior geotechnical engineers to enhance site-based geotechnical skills
- Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering.
- Proven experience (over 2 years) in a similar underground operation.
- Experience using geotechnical software packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to work as part of a team.
- Full Australian working rights
- Current C class WA drivers licence.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please hit the apply button or give me a call on 0480 042 513.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Senior Consultant – Zenith Search
0480 042 513