Trade and Services HD Fitter
- Immediate Start
- Flexible Rosters
- Hazelmere based
- Guarantee – No shortage of work in the coming future!
- Investment – Focus on health, safety and training
- Community – Employee benefits and access to confidential EAP
- Support – Family atmosphere that prosper on honesty and respect
- Innovative – Modern workshop with state-of-the-art equipment
The Qualifications & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Experience working on CAT, Komatsu, or Hitachi mining equipment
- Excellent familiarity in Hydraulic, pneumatic, and drivetrain systems
- Knowledge and application of Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace
- Pre-employment medical, DAS, NPC, and valid Driver’s Licence
We strongly encourage applicants with HD Fitter experience to apply.
How to apply:
These roles are available to start immediately so click apply now or email your resume through to email@example.com to discuss further.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Evyy at Zenith Search on 0480 042 517.Apply Now